Effective date: June 8, 2023
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others
We may get information about you from other sources, such as public databases and our joint marketing partners.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer’s operating system type, browser type, IP address, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- Respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of Artesia Daily Press, our agents, customers, and others.
4. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
5. INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information to our Contact Information below.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take steps to help protect personal information. However, no company can fully eliminate security risks, so we cannot make guarantees about any part of our services.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
For any questions, concerns, or disputes, you may contact us at the following address:
Artesia Daily Press P.O. Box 190 Artesia, NM, 88211-0190